There is a requirement to have control of your welding environment within your organisation. Your biggest exposure in welding is human error and equipment failure. Our comprehensive approach is focused on identifying and offering solutions in those areas, such as systems, training, documentation, planning etc.
Why do a Welding Environment HRA?
Welding is hazardous, and just one example of the process “welding fumes” immediately requires organisations to achieve controls stated in hazardous substances acts and regulations throughout Australia. Every state and territory is different in their welding safety requirements; overall authorities are asking to have safety measures in –
- Welding machine and equipment electrical safety
- Correct personnel protective clothing
- Respiratory protection
- Ultra – violet and infra red protection
- Internal welding safety protocols
Stated above is only a small part of what is required in having a safe and controlled welding environment.
Select The Right Consultant
· Our HRA is the only one to address all the exposures as required by the Regulations
· Quantec Solutions has an Oxy/Fuel and Welding Management System to (AS4801, 4804) to which our consultants are trained to deliver our Hazard and Risk Assessments
· Our staff are technically competent in all welding related issues as required by State and Territory Regulations and /or Code of Practice
· As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) we can assist in areas that require training programs put into place
· Systemised Assessment programs providing a consistent framework to work to whether you have 1 or 100 sites
· Management systems to help you implement strategies to improve safety, increase production and improve awareness in your organisation
· Expertise in all welding related issues, products and processes
Our Assessmet criteria complies with all Acts, DG Acts, Regulations and appropriate Australian Standards. It provides you with a whole analysis of your organisation in how Oxy/Fuel allied processes are managed and operated. It identifies the quality of equipment, the skills and knowledge of operators, culture, communication between management and operators and most importantly the commitment within the organisation towards Oxy/Fuel Safety. We record all hazards identified, calculate the risk to business, communicate and recommend appropriate controls and document the action taken. Quantec Solutions can assist implementing strategies to improve safety to increase production and up skill management and operator awareness which fit within your resources.
Our HRA is completed using a systemised Risk Assessment Program so you will have a consistent framework whether you have 1 or 100 sites in any State or Territory. We store your results for a minimum of 5 years, which are accessible to you at any time. Most importantly we can monitor over the years exactly what you have done to maintain a quality standard of the highest level and as a combined effort implement strategies to always improve your oxy/fuel allied processes. Our completed reports can then be sent to you via email, hard copy and disc.